Post Author: PQ Monthly Staff
PQ (Proud Queer): Your source for LGBTQ news in the Pacific NW — www.PQMonthly.com
PQ (Proud Queer) is a monthly print and daily online publication covering Oregon and SW Washington’s LGBTQ communities in all their diversity. We are committed to providing fair, timely and in-depth reporting on news that matters to LGBTQ people as well as insightful coverage of arts and culture.
Proud Queer Monthly represents and provides LGBTQ news, entertainment, arts, culture, business directory, resources to the Portland, OR and SW Washington lesbian, gay, bi, trans, & queer community.
You may also like
The Q Center is going through a transition in leadership; the Executive Co-Directors and Board Members share all the details in this exclusive PQ Monthly interview with Sossity Chiricuzio.
Pride Northwest is honored to present Virginia Linder with their 2017 Community Spotlight Award.
This Time Last Year:
- Book Review: “The Essential RuPaul”
- What Immigrant Communities Can Do to Prepare for Trump
- A Latino Giant Awakens
- Fearless Pursuit of Freedom
- Post Election: Getting Organized And Moving Forward With The Q Center
- Opinion: Two Spirit in the wake of the Aftermath
- The Secret Life of Summer Seasons: How Traveling Abroad Gives You a New Perspective
- Star Trends: A General Reading for Nov/Dec 2016
- Page 3: A Message From Our Publisher
- FINALLY: THE FIRST BLAZER PRIDE NIGHT!